Singapore DNC Scanned Lead Database
The DNC Registry provisions came into effect on 2 January 2014 and the data protection rules on 2 July 2014. Before 2014 it was okay to sell personal data. After that, the PDPA steps in and selling data needs to obtain consent from each individual.
In order to contact consumers, organisation should scan random valid numbers through dnc or invite consumers to opt-in and agreed to be contacted for marketing purposes.
- DNC Scanned Leads (General Consumer Leads – In line with data protection rules, our organisation provides randomly generated numbers. Anonymisation is the process of removing identifying information such that the remaining data cannot be used to identify individuals. According to PDPC (pdpc.gov.sg), data that has been anonymised is not personal data.
- Targeted Leads (Leads with Profile) – Individuals can still receive marketing messages even if they are registered with the DNC registry simply by giving organisations clear consent in written or other accessible form. Individuals have an option to withdraw consent if they change their mind.
1. Once client confirmed, we will send invoice according to their request.
2. We will send the DNC scanned leads through email in excel format within 24hrs during business days (not including weekends & PH) after payment has been confirmed.
* The above procedures is to depict a general idea only of the process. Actual procedure may differ from the process depicted and Juzz Marketing reserves the right to change/modify the process without prior notice.
COMMITMENT TO SELLING LEADS
1. To ensure database leads comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) Registry and/or Personal Data Protection (PDPA) requirements.
2. Prepare reports for Client’s perusal.