ADMIN & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Sample Admin & Personal Assistant Job Scope for Property Agent
- Admin work for resale listings
- Admin work for new launch project
- Customer relation
- To search matching listings & to arrange viewing appointment for buyers/ tenants
- To liaising with external parties, SPH, bankers, HDB officer, law firm staff, etc
- To follow up, update & feedback on clients’ comments on product or service
- To provide admin support to downline agents
- To do telemarketing to prospective clients to generate leads
- To assist in other administrative works such as updating master list, clearing email, submitting list/transaction, recording and filing
- Meet our project manager so that she can understand your needs. After that, the project manager will hire the PA and make sure that the job is done properly. The purpose of project manager is that she can manage the staff and it’s like you also hire a manager.
- Once a client confirmed, we will send invoice. Client will make payment by quick cheque or fund transfer to our company bank account.
- We will start the campaign in 5-7 business days once payment has been confirmed. We will use those days to train and role play with the staff so he/she gets familiar with the script and objection handling.
- Once campaign starts, we provide statistics to clients on a daily basis at the end of the shift. We will also provide the details of appointment made.
COMMITMENT TO TELESALES
1. To ensure database leads comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) Registry and Personal Data Protection (PDPA) requirements.
2. Prepare reports for Client’s perusal.
All calls made are fully recorded to ensure good quality control. However, we will only send recordings of the successful appointments and some sample calls to clients. Clients are allowed to randomly select any numbers in their calling list provided or purchased from us and request to listen to the voice recording for their own quality control purposes.