SMS Marketing Blast Singapore
Reach your audience with our SMS Marketing Blast service. Get all of your customers excited at once by sending a text message blast with a special offer they can’t refuse.
But before we blast your entire database and risk no response, find out how to start an effective SMS Marketing.
- Right people, right time – Ensure the demographics align with your customer base. By targeting the right people at the right time, your SMS maximises the opportunity to make sales.
- Call to action – You’ve captured their attention, ask them to do something! Direct them to your website or social media accounts and give clear and compelling reason to go.
- Keep it simple – Let’s face it, we’re never going to follow instructions that are more than a couple of clicks away. By keeping the message clear and simple, it’s easier to convince the recipient to click to learn more. Besides, sms usually limits to 153 characters only.
- Provide Value – Value can come in forms. A discount or special offer. A useful and timely tip. Even a good chuckle has value.
- Most importantly, Keep it legal – The DNC Registry provisions came into effect on 2 January 2014 and the data protection rules on 2 July 2014. Ensure that the database leads comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) Registry. Unsubscribes must not be forgotten when managing SMS marketing campaigns.
There are three main elements that you must have:
- Leads that are scanned from DNC Registry / Leads with proper consent
- Accurate identification of the sender (may it be a business name or atleast a valid sender’s number)
- A clear unsubscribe function
1. Once client decided to engage the service, we will send invoice according to their request.
2. We will start the campaign within 24 hours (or start as per client request start date) after payment and leads confirmation.
* The above procedures is to depict a general idea only of the process for blog marketing. Actual procedure may differ from the process depicted and Juzz Marketing reserves the right to change/modify the process without prior notice.
COMMITMENT TO SMS MARKETING BLAST
1. Prepare reports for Client’s perusal.