1) When will I receive my pay?
You will receive the pay in 1-5 business days (not including weekends and PH) after you completed the project assigned to you.
2) What if I failed to finish the project?
You will still get your pay if you manage to distribute to at least 1000 units and you must return the remaining flyers. You have 2 options to returning the flyers.
Option A: Personally pass the flyers to our replacement distributor. No deduction on your completed job payment.
Option B: We will send a courier to pick up the flyers from your place. We will deduct the courier fee to your completed job payment.
FLYER DISTRIBUTOR’S DUTY TO RECEIVE THE PAY
1) Take instant photos
We need 1 building name or building address photo and whole letterboxes with flyers hanging photos. (Hang the flyers first, take picture, and push the flyers inside after taking pictures of it.)
2) Always update when you start the distribution
3) Send summary report after end of the day distribution
Daily summary format sample:
Job Done: 08-Aug @ Jurong
3 Soon Lee Street = 239
5 Soon Lee Street = 364
1 Soon Lee Street = 399
Total: 1002 units
4) Always update when you finish the distribution
5) Provide us your BANK, ACCOUNT NO., and ACCOUNT NAME for payment purposes.
(Make sure all details are correct as we will issue cheque. Returned cheque will be charge to you if proven your mistake.)